Integrated company policy: quality environment security
Consolidate and develop its presence on domestic and international markets by pursuing continuous improvement so as to provide a reliable and efficient service able to meet the needs of the customer and to be carried out in accordance with laws relative to the surrounding environment and the safety in the working environment.
Thirty years experience
A family-run business that was founded in 1989 thanks to its founder’s thirty years experience in the filtration sector. read more
Integrated management policy designed to fulfil the continuing needs and expectations of its clients read more
The company has been UNI EN ISO 9001 certified since 1998, and it currently intends to pursue an integrated management policy designed to fulfil the continuing needs and expectations of its clients regarding the environment, and the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases, as an integral part of its development process.
M.P. FILTERS is committed to complying with contractual agreements entered into with Clients by setting the objective to interpret and satisfy their explicit and implicit needs, and by ensuring the competence, professionalism and seriousness needed to ensure that the services offered have the specified Quality and for the Company to be deemed reliable by its Clients.
To ensure this, M.P. FILTERS relies on its strengths:
- The quality of the service provided, obtained by:
- Availability and flexibility to the requirements of the Client and in the resolution of any problems;
- On-going research and development activities to continuously improve the quality of the product offered.
- Continuous and constant research of managerial resources that enable to always be ahead on the market.
- Use of selected and qualified collaborators and suppliers
M.P. FILTERS operates in accordance with the following international standards:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- INAIL (National Institute For Insurance Against Accidents At Work) guidelines
With an annual review, management sets short and medium-term objectives that are disseminated and shared at all company levels based on individual responsibilities.
M.P. FILTERS is engaged in the continuous control of its processes aimed at identifying and eliminating any negative effect on quality, environment and safety of workers and to promote continuous improvement.
Business objectives are achieved through methods that are defined from as and when is necessary and by:
- Ensuring efficient business management through empowerment and training of staff.
- Constant monitoring of process performance, environmental and safety aspects by applying a policy of continuous improvement for technology and knowledge
- Assessment of direct and indirect environmental aspects and assessment of workplace risks.
- Awareness and involvement of its employees, distributors, suppliers and other collaborators to ensure that environmentally correct methods are implied and that they all work in safety.
- Dissemination of information on actions taken and objectives achieved.